- Business statistics
- Demographic and social statistics
- Key Indicators
- Macroeconomic statistics
- Employment and Hours worked - by Regions
- Employment and Hours worked - total of the economy
- European Comparison Programme
- Financial national accounts
- Government Finance Statistics
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Gross National Income (GNI)
- Housing price statistics
- Inflation and Consumer Price Indices
- National accounts - quality reports for the ESA 2010 Data Transmission Programme
- Non-financial national accounts by institutional sectors
- Pension entitlements in social insurance
- Purchasing Power Parities
- Supply Use Tables
- Environment and Energy
- Regional statistics and indicators for monitoring
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Tax statistics
In April 2022, compared to March 2022, a decrease is reported for the production of solid fuels - by 27.8%, unleaded motor gasoline - by 14.8%, transport diesel - by 19.1% and electricity - by 19.9%. No change in the production of liquefied petroleum gases and natural gas.
In April 2022, compared to March 2022, an increase is reported for the deliveries of liquefied petroleum gases - by 6.3%. A decrease is reported for the deliveries of solid fuels - by 27.8%, unleaded motor gasoline - by 41.5%, transport diesel - by 26.4%, natural gas - by 42.3% and electricity - by 22.6%.
In May 2022, the number of the trips of Bulgarian residents abroad was 729.4 thousand or by 119.7% above the registered in May 2021.
In May 2022, the number of arrivals of visitors from abroad to Bulgaria was 803.3 thousand or by 119.7% more in comparison with May 2021. An increase in the trips with all observed purposes was registered. Transit passes through the country were 37.4% (300.6 thousand) of all visits of foreigners to Bulgaria.
In Bulgaria during 2021 were issued:
- 11 700 books and pamphlets with circulation of 4 990 thousands
- 201 newspapers with circulation of 119 588 thousands
- 494 magazines and bulletins with circulation of 7 086 thousands
- 120 periodical collections with circulation of 19 thousands.
In 2021 the average price of arable land transactions in Bulgaria reached BGN 1 192 per decare, and the average price of arable land rents - BGN 55 per decare. Compared to the previous year, the price of arable land increased by 14.4%, and the rent payments - by 20.5%.
The number of health establishments for hospital aid as of 31.12.2021 was 341 with 54 491 beds. 319 of them were hospitals with 52 246 beds.
The number of out-patient health establishments was 2 133 with 1 285 beds and other health establishments were 151 with 1 939 beds in them.
At the end of 2021 29 604 physicians were in practice under the basic labour contracts in health establishments. Dentists were 7 499, as 6 585 worked in practices that had signed а contract with National Health Insurance Fund. Medical specialists in ‘Health cares’ who worked on a basic labour contract in health establishments were 44 451. 28 816 of them were nurses and 3 264 - midwives.