Master's degree in "Statistics and Econometrics" - University of National and World Economy - Sofia.
She has been working at the NSI since 2014, holding various expert positions.
Since 2023, she has been the head of the Indicators and Monitoring of Strategic Documents and Initiatives Department.
The Indicators and Monitoring of Strategic Documents and Initiatives Department (IMSDI) shall perform the following activities:
1. coordinate the activities on data collection, validation and reporting, from statistical studies and from administrative sources, in national and international studies for reporting the country's progress in implementing the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 of the United Nations;
2. provide and disseminate information on basic economic and financial indicators for the country;
3. integrate data from comprehensive and sample studies and administrative sources necessary for national plans, programs and strategies, as well as for ensuring their connection with international documents;
4. develop new and improve existing methodologies for the systems of key statistical indicators and monitors the implementation of European, national and regional strategies;
5. be liable for maintaining, updating and developing the Information System for monitoring national, European and international strategies and programs (IS MONITORSTAT);
6. provide methodological assistance to the users of IS MONITORSTAT;
7. exchange statistical information with Eurostat and the statistical departments of international organizations;
8. cooperate with other structural units in and outside NSI to provide the necessary information in forming sets of indicators for European, national and regional policies;
9. participate in:
a) target groups of Eurostat and EC;
b) projects with international bodies and organizations to provide the data for key indicators for the development and monitoring of the implementation of European, national and regional strategies;
c) seminars and conferences on topics related to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 of the United Nations.