Skip to main content

Tourist Trips and Tourism-related Expenditure of the Population in Fourth Quarter of 2019 (preliminary data)

Published at: 20.02.2020 - 11:00

In the fourth quarter of 2019, 1 302.5 thousand Bulgarian residents made tourist trips. The majority (81.1%) of them travelled only within the country, 17.1% - only abroad and 1.8% - both in the country and abroad. Compared to the same quarter of 2018 the total number of the travelled persons aged 15 and over increased by 18.9%.

Statistical domain