Master of Economics, specialty "Economics and Transport Management" - University of National and World Economy, Sofia.
Head of the "Short-Term Business Statistics and Transport Statistics" Department since January, 2019.
She has worked at the National Statistical Institute since 1987, holding various expert positions.
The Short-term Business Statistics and Transport Statistics Department (STSTS) shall perform the following activities:
1. develop new and improve the existing methods, methodologies and tools for conducting short-term statistical surveys in industry, construction, domestic trade and services, ensuring their compliance with the guidelines and requirements of Eurostat and Bulgarian legislation;
2. methodologically ensure the organization of surveys, collection, processing, presentation and storage of statistical information regarding the short-term indicators and indicators in the field of transport and communications;
3. be liable for operational planning and reporting of statistical surveys in the mentioned areas;
4. be liable for the maintenance, updating and extension of the Information System “Short-term Business Statistics” (ISSTS) by incorporating new subsystems (surveys) pursuant to the Regulations on Short-term Business statistics and Transport Statistics;
5. provide methodological support and assistance to the respondents, to the RSOs experts, to the Bodies of Statistics and to users of statistical information concerning statistical surveys conducted by the Department, the calculation of the indicators and their use for short-term analysis;
6. improve the quality and accuracy of collected and provided statistical information on STS in the field of industry, construction, trade, services, transport and communications;
7. prepare quality reports of short-term business indicators, which are part of “Principal European Economic Indicators”. Prepare metadata for publication on the Eurostat’s and NSI’s sites;
8. provide the results of statistical surveys in the field of STS, Transport and Communications for publication in the relevant sections on the NSI’s site, as well as in the respective sections of statistical surveys;
9. provide information by completing specific questionnaires of Eurostat, national and international institutions. Participate in working groups of Eurostat and other institutions and organizations;
10. prepare opinions and answers to Eurostat and other international organizations related to the preparation of regulations, guidelines, programmes and projects;
11. provide methodological support to the respondents completing the quarterly reports during the online use of ISSTS;
12. process the needed information and calculate separate aggregates for quarterly national accounts in the field of industry, domestic trade, construction and services;
13. participate in the creation and updating of classifications, nomenclatures and registers used in the NSI.