The National Statistical Institute presents to users of statistical information the publication Road Traffic Accidents in the Republic of Bulgaria 2022 (in Bulgarian only). The issue is a joint edition of the Ministry of Interior and the National Statistical Institute.
It contains tables with annual information about the road traffic accidents, killed and injured persons registered in Bulgaria during 2022, distributed by:
– Districts and municipalities;
– Nature of accidents;
– Location and by class of road;
– Age and sex of the persons involved in an injury accident;
– Type and by property of the vehicles;
– Main reasons;
– Days of the week and by months;
– Foreign drivers’ fault, distributed by countries.
The data give the possibility of a multi-aspect analysis of the road traffic accidents and the variations compared to the previous year, as well as the state of road traffic safety in the country.