The general objectives of the project are:
Area 1. Further development on High Growth Enterprises
Module 1.1 - Growth of micro-enterprises
- Developing a methodology for measuring high-growth in enterprises employing 9 persons or less (at the beginning of a growth period);
- Linking data on ‘High Growth micro-Enterprises’ with Structural business statistics (SBS) variables to provide a comprehensive overview of the economic importance of these enterprises.
Module 1.2 - Exploring the period after the high growth
- Developing a methodology for studying the dynamics of high-growth in enterprises in the period after the growth;
- Linking data on HGEs with SBS variables for the period during and after the growth, aiming at a comprehensive overview of the economic importance of ‘High Growth Enterprises’ in the period after the growth.
Area 2. Link business statistics to international sourcing
Module 2.2 - Link business statistics to international sourcing
- Linking the international sourcing survey data with SBS data for better understanding the drivers for globalization.
The project duration is 24 months and it will be completed in November 2020.